- Strong knowledge of recruitment processes and labor laws
- Ensures implementation and observation of Labor laws and completion of legal formalities including maintaining of different registers, service book, holiday book, leave pass book, reports and returns under various labor laws.
- Responsible to interact with matters relating to EOBI and Social Security activities viz. a viz. registration of employees, payment of monthly contribution, other statutory inspections under Factories Act 1934 keeping up date record, settlement of claims/pension etc.
- Ensures good Labour – Management relations and industrial peace.
- Responsible to deal with day to day workers and staff grievances
- Deals with matters pertaining to discipline disciplinary action issuing charges sheets, warning letters and hold inquiries as and when needed.
- Maintains good relationship with various government agencies
- Performs any other work as assigned from time to time.
Apply at email@example.com
|Qualification||MBA HRM or MPA from a reputable university|
|Experience||4-5 years of working experience in a factory environment|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Well reputed multinational FMCG|