- Defining the HR strategy in conjunction with corporate strategy, setting high standards and providing likely solutions.
- Raising proactive issues with managers, identifying practical solutions to complex and diverse HR issues, and recommending appropriate action plans.
- Conducting new employee orientation program and briefing new inductees on the policies and procedures of the organization in conjunction with their job duties.
- Reviewing and revising HR policies in compliance with changing or new legislation.
- Maintaining and updating policy manuals as well as employee handbooks as needed.
- Collecting ongoing information regarding satisfaction of employee on salary packages and wage, working conditions, etc.
- Administering the maintenance and accuracy of HR records.
- Receiving employee complaints and acting accordingly to resolve them.
- Utilizing outside resources in order to monitor issues and concerns in employment law, communicating potential changes to senior management.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Manages employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings, and Intranet use.
- Keeps the HOD and the executive team informed of significant problems that jeopardize the achievement of company goals and those that are not being addressed adequately at the line management level.
Apply at email@example.com
|Job Category||Service Industry|
|Qualification||MBA Specialization HRM|
|Experience||8 to 10 years|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Service Industry|