- Works on a broad range of organizational development activities including talent assessment, HR policies & procedures, communications, performance management, talent development, succession planning, career paths and employee engagement.
- Provides expertise in developing and conducting assessment centers for hiring, development centers for employee performance improvement and use data to provide consultation on interventions that will close gaps from current to desired future state; assesses and evaluates the effectiveness of interventions.
- Deploys consistent assessment techniques, instruments and processes to assist leadership and teams in identifying and solving business problems.
- Develops and administers targeted development programs for high potential leaders within the organization.
- Leads employee engagement initiatives, such as employee surveys and related action points.
- Provides input in HR strategy development and execution and HR policy & procedure development/revision and implementation.
- Develops and oversees culture initiatives to ensure the departments are really living the core values.
- Provides input into developing the functional budget.
- Brings technological advancement in OD activities based on best practices to improve efficiency.
- Facilitate meetings and team building programs for new and existing teams.
- Participate in cross-functional project teams that link to company goals and objectives as needed.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Qualification||Master’s degree preferably in HR|
|Experience||6 + years’ experience in an OD position|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Position Based In||Karachi|
|Client Details||Logistic Services|