Android App Engineer, Pointcard System
Payment related services including Pay, Edy, Point Card, Check and Wallet. Our mission is to create cashless payment solutions in order to realize a lively, connected society where customers and retailers empower each other.
This position is in charge of Android applications development for Pointcard. We are looking for a new team member who shares a passion for making high quality native Android Application. Day-to-day work is all system-related tasks, such as planning, development, and maintenance. You need to collaborate with other departments, such as those in charge of server side application and other services, which requires a high level of communication skills. Many projects are in progress to improve the convenience of the service. You are expected to do advanced scheduling, merging, and release planning to take into account the release timing of these development projects.
- More than 5 years of system development experience with Android Development in Java/Kotlin Android
- Execute each development project with good quality in a timely Design, develop and test Android applications (Including Quality control).
- Review Deliverables at each process (Design, code, test cases, ).
- Plan and Execute project release with minimal
- Investigation and Trouble
- Lead engineering teamDiscover issues, includes not only tangible but also potential, in development organizations and improvement
- Market trend surveys and proposals for the introduction of cutting-edge
- Select and propose a sustainable
- Coach and train young
- Experience with Android frameworks Experience in mobile design patterns (MVVM, MVC, …).
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing and operations.
- Good understanding of Web services and SOA related standards like REST/JSON.
- Knowledge of open-source and commercial libraries commonly used in the Android ecosystem (okhttp, retrofit, …).
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills and able to take ownership of tasks.
- Strong passion for code quality and not allergic to unit tests.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment.
- Be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback.
- English (Business level).
- Excellent verbal and written English
- At least one mobile app you can show off in the interview. Published Android Apps on Google Play.
- Some iOS development experience Swift/Objective C. Qualifications Experience in mobile design patterns (Redux). Building mobile frameworks / SDKs.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical discipline.
- English (Overall – 3 – Advanced).
Annual Salary including bonus ranges between USD $76,232 to $108,903
Please send your CVs in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Experience||5 - 7 Years|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Salary||USD $76,232 to USD $108,903 (per annum)|