Android Application Engineer, Payment Systems
Company Description: Payment related services including Pay, Edy, Point Card, Check and Wallet. Our mission is to create cashless payment solutions in order to realize a lively, connected society where customers and retailers empower each other.
This position is in charge of iOS/Android applications development for consumers and stores of Pay. Day-to- day work is all system-related tasks, such as planning, development, and maintenance. You need to collaborate with other departments, such as those in charge of server side application and other services, which requires a high level of communication skills. Many projects are in progress to improve the convenience of the service. You are expected to do advanced scheduling, merging, and release planning to take into account the release timing of these development projects.
Mobile Application Engineer for Android Application Development.
- Execute each development project with good quality in a timely
- Design, develop and test Android applications. (Including Quality control).
- Review Deliverables at each (Design, code, test cases, etc.).
- Plan and Execute project release with minimal
- Investigation and Trouble shooting.
Lead engineering team:
- Discover issues, includes not only tangible but also potential, in development organizations and improvement
- Market trend surveys and proposals for the introduction of cutting-edge
- Select and propose a sustainable
- Coach and train young
- Experience in mobile application development cycles such as system requirements definition, basic design, manufacturing, and
- Experience with Git or other repository
- Experience with Unit test and UI
- Experience in developing Android apps using OKHTTP and other libraries in conjunction with the servers through REST/JSON.
- Experience with Android UI, Application framework, SDKs, MVC,
- Experience of the Android framework (Room + Live data + Viewmodel, Android X, ).
- Experience in microservices
- Experience of mini-applications (mini-program).
- Experience in developing systems for Fintech (Especially electronic payment service).
- Experience of Kotlin or Test
- Experience in developing and operating services used by large-scale
- Experience using Atlassian collaboration tools (JIRA, Confluence, et).
- Development experience using contactless communication technologies such as NFC/Felica in
- Management experience of
- English (Business Level).
- More than 5 years of system development
- More than 3 years of experience in developing and operating Java, Android SDK, and Android-Studio/Gradle build on
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in computer science/software engineering or equivalent experience.
- Annual Salary including bonus ranges between USD $65,342 to $98,103
Please send your CVs in MS Word format at email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Experience||5 - 7 Years|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Position Based In||Tokyo, Japan|
|Salary||USD $65,342 to $98,103 (Per annum)|