The incumbent will be responsible for the following functions:
- Carry out market analysis for business growth in respective areas target segment
- Identify business opportunities and facilitate branch managers / booth managers in preparing business strategy to capture market.
- Set realistic business targets in sale of asset & liability products
- Achieve business growth targets in asset and liability products assigned to the area.
- Handle and monitor disbursement and collection target, portfolio growth and outreach.
- Monitor and supervise the field operations by planning, organizing, coordinating and implementation as per the guidelines of the Bank.
- To ensure first degree controls as embedded in the policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To maintain strong liaison with branch staff to ensure respectful, professional and Bank’s value driven behavior towards customers.
- Guide BM/BI/RMs in business acquisition in terms of customers, receivables, deposit mobilization, collection and default management.
- Ensure area portfolio is within the set bench mark for the year.
- Ensure effective loan loss management in line with prescribed criteria by conducting routine reviews of delinquency levels and collection effectiveness and enforcing collection parameters as stipulated by Credit/Risk Department.
- Maximize revenue generation
- Contain service delivery cost and ensure area profitability through sustainable business growth
- Controlled expense management against allocated budgets, and high quality of portfolio management.
- Ensure enforcement of internal control and reporting as per Bank’s policies and SBP regulations.
- Encourage growth of Area staff through training and development and manage sufficient back up for business continuity.
- Ensure all financial/non-financial objectives set for the year are closely monitored and reported as per schedule and implement corrective measures where required.
- Sound knowledge of Bank’s products/processes and policies
- Skilled in business planning, retail banking, customer behavior and distribution.
- Understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements for each of the products.
- Good interpersonal, writing and presentation skills
- Good team member and customer focused
- Capable of managing staff performance Proficient in MS office
Apply at: email@example.com
|Job Category||Microfinance Banking Industry|
|Experience||Must have at least 8 years of experience in Microfinance Sector|
|Number of Positions||2|
|Client Details||A well known Microfinance Bank|