Assistant Company Secretary / Manager Legal
Posted 1 year ago
- Assist Company Secretary in Corporate and legal matters.
- Draft Business contracts and agreements.
- Review contracts and agreements.
- Follow-up on law suites/litigation.
Skills & Knowledge
- In depth knowledge of Corporate Laws, SECP and PSX regulations.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to deliver to set deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
- At least five years experience in litigation, corporate & secretarial affairs.
Please send your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Please mention the position applied for in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Qualification||LLB / LLM|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Fertilizer Manufacturer|