Assistant Manager – Internal Audit
Posted 4 years ago
- Prepare Audit program of the assignment/audit assigned by the Head and have it reviewed from the Supervisor / Head for execution.
- Preparing working papers and carrying out the assignment/audit assigned by the Supervisor / Head.
- Preparing report at the completion of the assignment/audit.
- Reviewing working papers of the person(s) under reporting.
- Carry out the audits/assignments mentioned in the internal audit plan in an effective and efficient manner.
- Assist the Head in achieving the department objectives of the financial year and carrying out any other task assigned by the Head.
- Keeping updated in respect to latest laws applicable on the organization and internal auditing knowledge.
Qualification and Experience
- CA finalist with at least 03 papers of CFAP passed OR ACCA Affiliate or finalist max 2 papers remaining.
- Article-ship completed from a top 06 Audit Firms.
- For ACCAs 3 years training from Audit Firm / Industry.
- Candidates having 2 years or more of Internal Audit experience with the Firm / Industry would be given preference.
Please share your resume in MS Word format at Jobs@hcspak.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
|Job Category||Financial Services|
|Qualification||CA finalist OR ACCA Affiliate|
|Experience||Candidates having 2 years or more of Internal Audit experience with the Firm / Industry would be given preference|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Financial Services|