Assistant Manager Sales & Marketing is to sell a Company’s products to individuals and businesses. Sales may be domestic, international, or a combination of both.
As well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, you’ll strive to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible.
- Build good working relationships
- Understand the needs of your business customers
- Research the market and related products
- Present the product or service favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Travel internationally for business
- Feed future buying trends back to employers
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
Please share your resume in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
|Job Category||Apparel / Fashion|
|Qualification||• Master or Graduate Degree (Marketing) from a reputed university|
|Experience||3-5 years relevant experience|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Apparel / Fashion|