Payment related services including Pay, Edy, Point Card, Check and Wallet. Our mission is to create cashless payment solutions in order to realize a lively, connected society where customers and retailers empower each other.
This position’s engineer in charge of Pay System backend systems. This position is to understand the complex and challenging business logic came from financial services and to require the wide range of skills such as service level, performance scope , quality scope, huge data transactions and integration with other systems. This position makes you to grow up as an application engineer. Moreover, this position is required good communication skills, because this position does not only care about backend but collaborate with others like mobile app, other internal services and external services. Many projects are proceeded concurrently, so they should be managed merge plans and release plans according to the schedules with other services. You can communicate with many overseas members in English.
Pay Backend Development: Consistently responsible for system design, requirements definition, basic design, environmental design, implementation, testing and service-in.
- Design and development of business logic such as APIs and batch processing.
- Design and development of business flow/ business operation tools,
- System maintenance and operation of Pay
- Leading the engineering
- Communicate with numerous platforms and infrastructures.
- Discuss technical guidelines, technical reviews, and Coach/Train junior engineers (As an engineer leader).
- Promote discovering issues and improvement activities.
- Java development experience (3 + years).
- Experience in designing and implementing open systems (3 + years).
- Knowledge and experience of database and system
- Experience in developing and operating mission-critical systems.
- Experience in developing and operating consumer services.
- Experience in developing large-scale, high-capacity systems.
- Motivation and challenging spirit to new services and cutting-edge technologies. Knowledge of payment system and point system.
- Knowledge and experience in micro-services architecture.
- English (Business Level).
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in computer science/software engineering or equivalent experience.
- Annual Salary including bonus ranges between USD $65,342 to $98,103
Please send your CVs in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Salary||USD $65,342 to $98,103 (Per annum)|