Are you interested in building the next generation of Internet services that will impact hundreds of millions of users across the globe every day? In Our client’s Tech Division, you will join a global team of experienced technologists who drive the technical foundation of our many services. Team of our client is taking part in an exciting initiative that can change how users interact with the Ecosystem and its numerous services.
We are looking for a Backend Engineer interested to join a high visibility project, employing current technologies, working with a team focused on the delivery of a product we all would love to use.
- Develop RESTful/gRPC API services that process support thousands of requests per second.
- Work with QA team to build performance and integration testing tools for these APIs.
- Collaborate with product managers to ensure that implementation meets the specifications.
- Contribute actively to the technical discussion.
- Worked in various frameworks on a backend service that served multiple hundreds of requests per second.
- Familiarity with OAuth 2, data protection and OWASP threat models.
- Excellent understanding of architecture patterns and the SOLID principles.
- A record of self-directed side projects, research, or open source contributions is a plus.
- Experience in working in cross-cultural development teams.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in computer science/software engineering or equivalent experience.
- Languages: Fluent in English
- Annual Salary including bonus ranges between USD $65,500 to $98,000
Please send your CVs in MS Word format at email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please mention the position applied for in subject line.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Salary||USD $65,500 to $98,000 (Per annum)|