- Create environment and team spirit for achieving financial and service level objectives.
- Plan the branch functions with focus on acquisition of loans and deposits and operate within the assigned budget.
- Achieve self-funding status of the branch by gradually creating a balance between loans and deposits and take full responsibility of the branch as a revenue center.
- Take full measures to ensure economy in expense and set standards of frugality to meet the dynamics of microfinance business.
- Act as a credit officer and arrange approval of loans.
- Responsible for the functioning of branch in all aspects including operational and administrative functions.
- Organize a procedure for smooth opening and closing of branch with full assignment of responsibilities.
- Organize work and branch flow in a manner that every resource is productively deployed and gives his best to achieve the requisite standards. Carry out regular capacity planning to identify the resource needs and request the hub for requirements in all functional areas.
- Organize the collection and recovery process with a view to retain the delinquencies and losses within the specified limits of the assigned goals.
- Ensure the execution of financial/ functional transactions with utmost efficiency and retaining the integrity of the process.
- Undertake planning and execution of cash so as to ensure its optimum availability to meet the day’s requirement and avoiding inactive/ non- productive cash holding.
- Arrange training for the branch staff and build their professional and leadership potential.
- Undertake self-assessment on regular basis and prepare the branch for internal / external / SBP audits at any time.
- Take full responsibility of bank’s reputation in all functional areas, particularly the integrity of the system and financial reconciliation.
- Maintain the requisite MIS in the branch to monitor the daily productivity in deposit, withdrawal, number of transactions and record the error rate.
- Monitor the quality and service indicators at regular basis and ensure their improvement to meet the business objectives.
- Maintain liaison with the community and build brand image of bank as a world class microfinance bank.
- Ensure that the maintenance and cleanliness of branch at all times commensurate with the image of bank.
- Team management skills
- Analytical skills
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Time management
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of Bank’s products/processes and policies
Apply at email@example.com
|Microfinance Banking Industry
|5 to 7 Years
|Number of Positions
|Position Based In