- Build business by identifying and new prospects; and maintaining relationships with them. Evaluate their position in the industry; research and analyze sales options.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information. (Market research)
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards. Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and providing best possible response. Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value.
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team.
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review.
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback.
- Keep customer wise record of all the correspondence.
- Increase maximum foot prints in the market.
- Must ensure full recovery of outstanding payments.
- Keep proper filling record of all documents.
Send your resumes to email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Business Development|
|Qualification||Bachelors / Masters|
|Experience||2 - 4 years|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Gender||Any (Male Preferred)|