Business Development Manager
Posted 1 year ago
- Team building, development, team leading and monitoring to ensure desired productivity of every team members including the productivity of Business Associates.
- A Business Development Manager must have at least 5 BDMs under him retained at a time.
- Sales generation through exploring new business opportunities.
- Keeping record of sales team and ensuring daily, weekly and monthly activities and business report submission.
- Taking initiatives for team motivation to improve performance.
- Ensuring continuous growth.
4 – 6 Years
Share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Business Development, Construction|
|Number of Positions||2|