Posted 12 months ago
- Takes corrective and preventive actions as per work instructions.
- Ensures changes in the process conditions regarding process optimization and product quality control.
- Coordinates with Engineering Department for rectifying any abnormalities in the performance of any machine or equipment.
- Monitors plant operational parameters for any corrective measures in case of any deviations.
- Strives to meet shift & annual production targets.
- Preparation of SOP for start-up & shutdown of each equipment.
- Planning & implementation of plant preservation activities in case of long shutdown.
- Ensure full compliance of HSE procedures/requirements and implementation of QMS EMS & OH&S including Work Permits System.
- Perform other related functions that may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
B.Sc Chemical Engineering
Minimum 5 years experience of oil & gas or fertilizer industry.
Send your resumes at email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Fertilizer, Manufacturing|
|Experience||5 to 8 years of relevant experience|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Manufacturing Concern|
|Gender||Any (Male Preferred)|