PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Direct, administer and coordinate the operational activities of the Company in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the Board of Directors (BOD).
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist CEO in developing and implementing strategic and operational plans in support of the overall mission and business strategy set out by the BODs. These plans define a vision for meeting current and future business needs of the company
- Provides responsive advice, counsel, education concerning business issues and trends in the Fertilizer/chemical industry
- Oversee and control all projects related to selection, acquisition, development, Commissioning and installation of major equipment at Plant
- Directly manage the function(s) relating to his or her core area of expertise
- Directly manage other functions assigned by the CEO
- Assist CEO in managing other functions directly managed by the CEO
- Evaluate alternatives for the capacity enhancement or re-engineering of manufacturing processes in consultation with the technology partners and technical team and prepare recommendations for CEO and BOD.
- Ensure that the Company is operated according to internal standards and procedures and relevant legal requirements.
- Manage and motivate a highly effective management team and workforce; Inspire and win the support and commitment of the team to influence business decisions at all levels of the organization.
- Maintain and develop organizational culture, values and reputation in its markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
- Assist CEO in promoting relationships between Company and external entities (e.g. SNGPL, various ministries of the Government of Pakistan, vendors, Technology suppliers, and other organizations).
- Assist CEO in development of organization policies and goals
- Any other task assigned by the CEO
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Demonstrated knowledge of:
- Fertilizer, Agriculture and related industries in Pakistan
- Local and international dynamics of energy
- Government’s economic and industrial policies
- Financial Statements including P&L, Balance Sheet and ability to manage Cash Flow
- Experience to manage geographically disbursed teams
Please apply at email@example.com