Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage relationships and all issues relating to the Board of Directors and Shareholders, including convening Board, Committee and General Meetings;
- Ensure compliance with best Corporate Governance Practices including risk identification and mitigation;
- Filing of Statutory Returns (Secretariat related);
- Provide efficient, effective legal support services and ensuring compliance;
- Ensure the Company is legally protected in all its transactions, with customers and other third parties;
- Manage the Company’s litigation portfolio;
- Act as first portal of information for contracts and resolutions.
- Review all Agreements/ Contracts to analyze and identify recurring disputed matters on defaults/ disputes and strengthen relevant contract clauses to preempt future liabilities.
- Work closely with CEO and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Prepared to undertake significant and ongoing professional development in order to stay current with a rapidly changing field.
- Perform any other task as assigned by the Management.
- Render all regulatory secretarial returns.
- Knowledge of corporate governance/ secretary-ship.
- Legal knowledge and experience.
- Skills to fulfil the strategic as well as traditional roles of company secretary.
- Presentation, analytical and drafting skills.
Send your Resumes at email@example.com
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
|Experience||6 to 8 years of relevant Experience|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Manufacturing Concern|