- Design, implement, and manage salary classification and compensation programs
- Prepare and communicate information to employees/retirees about benefit programs, & procedures.
- Forecast budget for salary increases.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to HR during annual salary planning process, promotion cycle.
- Advise on salary increase requests.
- Analyze surveys to ensure appropriate compensation across all departments.
- Analyze organizational compensation pay policies.
- Monitoring salary structure and benefits at all times.
- Provide verbal information to inform employees of benefits, compensation, and HR policies.
- Liaison with staff and management on payroll related queries.
- Strong commitment to problem resolution, confidentiality.
- The incumbent should have relevant experience in a compensation and benefit
- Specific management experience in Compensation planning, research, policy development and program design to include health benefits, retirement plans, base and incentive pay.
Please send your resume in MS Word format at
|Job Category||Microfinance Banking Industry|
|Qualification||MBA or BBA|
|Experience||2 to 3 years of relevant Experience|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Microfinance Bank|