Database Administrator (Female) – Lahore based
Posted 5 years ago
- Hands on Oracle Applications system administration experience including but not limited to Oracle Applications Patching/Cloning/Migration/Up-gradation/Backup/Restore/Optimization
- Expert level knowledge with operationalizing a database management in a production environment that spans multiple regions.
- Oracle Applications (E-Business Suite) Life-cycle management
- Good exposure to Windows and Linux/UNIX environment, variations, scripting and administration
- Database growth planning, database size management, efficient database backup/restore administration
- Ability to Analyze, develop and document database SOPs, Log Sheets, Operational Manuals and assist with schema technical documentation.
- Ability to Undertake database related tasks required with the software changes and resolve performance tuning issues.
Salary & Other Perks:
- Salary range (Negotiable Depending upon profile of the candidate)
- Permanent Position with Long Weekend (Saturday/Sundays are off)
- Provident Fund/EOBI, Life/Health Insurance
- Annual/Medical Leaves
- Exceptional Learning Growth Opportunities
Apply at email@example.com
|Qualification||Bachelors in Computer Science/IT or Masters in Computer Science/IT|
|Experience||2-5 Years’ experience as DBA|
|Number of Positions||1|