- Manage health insurance and raise awareness of this facility. Ensure timely processing of health claims.
- Determines training needs and requirements for an organization or group by meeting with HoD’s and Line Manager and create TNA with its execution.
- Recruitment receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlisted candidate’s pool for the concern department.
- provide policy research and support for the development and implementation of policies and processes which support the effective management of people and promotes corporate governance.
- Oversee and supervise the organizations payroll functions, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations
- Sound Knowledge of MS-Office and analytical skills
- Age Between (25 to 35)
- Market competitive salary will be offered
Please share your resume in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please mention the position in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|MBA(HR) or Masters
|5-6 years of similar experience
|Number of Positions