Digital Marketing Officer
Posted 1 year ago
- Ideation of relevant marketing and strategic campaigns.
- Explore media creation opportunities to amplify brand reach to the right target audience.
- Strategic collaborations – offline and online.
- Manage content bank and graphic design team and maintain quality control for all creatives, ensuring that communication promotes accurate messaging and tone to maintain brand image.
- Influencer marketing and PR collaborations.
- Collecting customer data and use insights to create tailored campaigns.
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing by working closely with various departments within the company.
- Consult on a strategy to determine areas of internal process improvement
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strategic and creative thinker.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Digital Advertisements hands-on experience, example Facebook Ads, Google PPC.
Share your resumes at email@example.com
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Retail|
|Experience||2 - 4 years|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Manufacturing Concern|