The Digital Specialist is responsible for developing the digital strategy to create value. The incumbent will lead the digital transformation within the Chamber and support member chambers in their digital transformation journeys.
The Digital Specialist will work on a number of projects simultaneously, from leading the digital transformation, developing RFPs, consultant TOR’s and evaluating technical proposals to redesigning existing websites, and developing mobile applications, software programs and crowd-funding platforms.
- Identifying opportunities to improve operations through technology advancements and recommending solutions to management
- Developing a strategy for implementing technology solutions that align with company goals
- Developing a roadmap for use case development, prototyping, testing, deployment, and monitoring of new technology solutions
- Maintaining an inventory of current technology offerings and evaluating emerging technology solutions to determine which solutions may be most beneficial to the organization’s long-term goals
- Working with business leaders to identify opportunities for technology implementation in their departments
- Identifying potential issues that may arise during the implementation process and developing contingency plans to address issues before they become problems
- Creating a culture of innovation within the organization by encouraging employees to think outside the box and embrace new technologies
- Managing teams of developers, designers, marketers, and other staff members to develop new products or services for the company
- Conducting research on market trends to determine how new technologies may affect business operations
- Prepares documents by the requirements of Company, private-sector, governments and financial partners.
- Provides support in task organization, selection of consultants, preparation of terms of reference and in ensuring the quality of outputs.
- Promotes international cooperation and collaboration leading to new investment opportunities and cooperative agreements, advocates best practices and effective policy dialogue, and provides technical expertise at international meetings.
- Participates in resource mobilization activities.
- Preparing and evaluating RFPs, TORs, and proposal documents for the selection of consultants and digitalization experts.
- Analysis of existing digital capacity building offers, identification of synergies, gaps, and potential new offers
- Leading the preparation of Business requirements for prioritized use cases with consultants and advisors.
- Leading the development of Digital Crowdfunding design and deployment through consultants.
- Overseeing the pilot testing of new digital services and propositions, such as digitalization projects, and training initiatives, with target users for ongoing prototyping.
- Coordinate and implement the development of minimum viable product(s) for strategy and market validation.
- Coordinate, create and manage communications of product development, learnings and project milestones with stakeholders
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the digital economy, digital transformation space, and digital skill development, such as digital program and business process development.
- Experience in relevant sectoral, national, or international digital transformation strategies of private companies is desirable.
- Advanced degree in the relevant field; Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Analytics and other relevant fields
- Experience leading digital transformation in other industries.
- Deep knowledge of defining customer journeys, customer interactions, and personalization
- An expert in at least one area of digital marketing (marketing automation, customer journeys, AI for customer insights.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills are required.
- Have a proactive approach to tasks with the ability to work on their initiative.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with impact with people at all levels
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to follow through on commitments using strong time-management and organization skills.
Share your resumes in MS WORD format at email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Qualification||Bachelors / Masters|
|Number of Positions||1|