Posted 1 year ago
- Manage design process from conception through to final styling.
- Collaborate with team members to select seasonal themes, makes edit to line, & create new concepts.
- Identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seek design inspiration by markets research.
- Assist head designer with all aspects of development.
- Create technical sketches and tech packs for new styles in development.
- Familiar with current market trend
- Must have aesthetic sense and have good grip on designing.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to think out of box
Skills & Knowledge
Incumbent must be good in styling and embroideries, he/she should be Fashion studies graduate from a reputed university preferably (TIP, KU, AIFD, and KSA) with 1 year of experience in renowned fashion apparel brands.
3 – 4 years of experience in the relevant field.
Share your resumes at email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Apparel / Fashion|
|Qualification||Graduate in Fashion Designing|
|Number of Positions||1|