Posted 5 years ago
- Supervise the accounts and finances of the group. Plan, implement and supervise the activities of the department.
- Ascertain the extent to which the company’s assets are accounted for and safeguarded from losses.
- Recommend corrective actions where required.
- Manage a system under which company’s documents relating to the accounting and financial controls are properly maintained in compliance with the company’s policies, systems and procedures.
- Ensure prevention of financial frauds and eliminate such conditions which may induce fraudulent actions.
Interested candidates are invited to share their CV in MS Word format at
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Experience||8-12 years post qualification experience in Pharmaceutical or FMCG sector|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Reputable Pharmaceutical Company|