- Perform the statutory duties of the Fire Chief under the Fire Protection and Prevention Act.
- Manage the overall administration operations and special activities of the Fire Department.
- Provide advice and technical guidance to the CEO and management relating to the functions and services of the Fire Department.
- Ensure that the Fire Department is in compliance with all applicable legislation, corporate and administrative policies / procedures.
- Monitor the Department’s overall performance (fire suppression, fire prevention, emergency response); prepares and submits periodic performance reports with identification of corrective action as necessary.
- Identify and track best practices and trends / advances in the fields of fire prevention, fire suppression, emergency response, communications, fleet/facilities planning, emergency planning and staff education for factory.
- Forecast the needs for fire suppression, fire prevention and emergency management including identification of potential risks and public safety hazards.
- Ensure that the activities of the Fire Department are consistent with the goals and objectives of the factory.
- Coordinate with the management regarding fire prevention aspects of the Building Code for permit processing and inspection.
- Plans, coordinate and directs the fire prevention, fire suppression, rescue and life and property saving functions.
- Organize and leads the emergency management meetings and acts as a commander.
Skills / Qualification / Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in safety engineering.
- Experience: Minimum five years’ experience in safety administration Languages:
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Computer Literacy Proficient with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint Supervisory.
- Team player with ability to interact effectively with all levels and committed to working in a quality environment Work Time: As and when necessary
- NFPA 1021 Fire Officer Level IV Certification in Community Emergency Management & Certification in first aid and first response medical procedures.
Share your resumes to email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Qualification||Bachelors / Masters|
|Experience||5 to 8 years of relevant experience|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Manufacturing Concern|