The incumbent will be responsible for the following functions:
- Create and execute strategies that help in achieving recovery revenue goals by developing tools for effective monitoring and recovery of all NPLs.
- Allocate challenging yet realistic objectives for recovery officers and communicate to them and ensure delinquency recovery targets are met as set by the management.
- Ensure recovery of write-off portfolio and maintain the level as per the minimum threshold set by the management.
- Ensure process improvement / efficiency in collection / recovery process in order to contribute towards profitability.
- Evaluate / review collection / recovery performance and monitoring of recovery officers and regularly visits highly delinquent and aged accounts.
- Develop recovery policy in compliance with the SBP regulations.
Experience: Minimum 10-12 years’ of relevant experience, out of which 4-5 year’s experience in same capacity – Preferable Micro Finance Banking Industry.
Place of positing: Karachi/Lahore
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Microfinance Banking Industry|
|Qualification||Preferably Master's Degree|
|Experience||Minimum 10-12 years’ of relevant experience, out of which 4-5 year’s experience in same capacity - Preferable Micro Finance Industry.|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Position Based In||Karachi|
|Client Details||Our client a well known microfinance bank is looking to hire Head of Recovery for Karachi/Lahore|