- Overall responsibility for Quality assurance across the business
- Create and Implement best practice quality vision, strategy, policies, process and procedures to aid and improve business performance
- Strategize and ensure continual Customer Experience improvement and enhancement
- Review processes and systems to remove non-value added activities for improved customer experience, integrate Customer Centric policies and systems in internal and external engagement channels; undertake quality assurance, consumer protection & financial education projects and compliance with regulatory instructions in the area of Service Quality
- Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process
- To Ensure regulatory requirements complied for both units
- To Ensure regulatory reports submission timely
- To drive the Fair Treatment to Customers (FTC) concept in the bank and ensure that stakeholders of the bank are complying via Conduct Assessment Framework (CAF)
- To Ensure Service Quality standards and benchmarks are maintained
- To take the lead in achieving Consumer Grievance Handling Mechanism (CGHM) benchmarks
- To inculcate a comprehensive Service Quality Management Program to all divisions.
- To coordinate with multiple stake holders / divisions responsible for rectifications of the issues identified.
- To ensure the extraction of Training need and Train PAN Pakistan on Service Quality
- Responsible for Problem Resolution Unit & Phone Banking
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Please share your resume in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Experience||8 to 10 years in Service Quality Management, with at least 2 years of heading the department|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Commercial Bank|