- May involve in recruitment and hiring process, by monitoring a pool of individuals who are available for vacancies created within the company.
- Coordinate the employee orientation program with the relevant department heads and follow up accordingly.
- Look after the HR Services/Operations including confirmation, separation cycle, and general benefits of employees.
- Arrange workshops and training programs both in-house & externally for the development and training of employees.
- Involve in performance management activity round the year for over all company to enhance skills and knowledge.
- Coordinate regular employee recognition program.
- Recommend improvements to personnel related systems and process.
- Assist department / managers in interpretation and application of human resource policies and procedures.
- Resolve issues related to employee discipline.
- Coordination of health and life benefits for employees.
- Maintaining & updating Human Resource Information Software.
- Looking after attendance & leaves of all employees.
- To act as a liaison between company and employees for resolving employee grievances issues.
- May involve in preparation of JD’s/Position Profiles and Departmental Profiles.
- Payroll handling.
- Good knowledge of Policies and procedure making.
Skills: Good written and spoken communication skills.
Must be a problem solver
A good listener with patience to handle employee discipline
Decision making skills
Necessary interviewing skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Financial Services Company|
|Qualification||Graduate, MBA (Human Resource)|
|Experience||1.5 years work experience in similar field.|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Financial Services|