The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills. The noteworthy HR business partner should improve HR initiatives, enhance staff morale, enhance relations between staff and employers, contribute to attaining business goals, promote good HR practices, and attract talented recruits.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as strategic HR business partner for one of our production facilities.
- Provide customer-oriented business partnership to Plant Manager and department leaders to address people challenges.
- Strategically use analysis, best practices and external information to develop and implement solutions to people challenges (recruiting/sourcing, employee retention, organizational development, employee development, and change management).
- Partner with enterprise HR support staff to lead and execute annual HR processes including employee engagement expectations and objective setting, performance management, merit, short term incentive planning, production compensation evaluations, and benefits enrollment.
- Leverage existing tools and develop new tools to develop company leadership in the areas of: Expectation and Objective Setting, Performance Management, Compensation, Employee Development, and Employee Engagement.
- Partner with operations and functional leadership on annual talent planning efforts and ensure talent acquisition and sourcing strategies are developed for the location that support these needs. Leverage HR team and internal recruiting capability to source and deliver talent in a timely and effective manner.
- Partner with enterprise HR teams to identify and lead annual people-project projects. Identify and define clear project scope, establish milestones, develop project team, and delegate responsibilities to ensure projects are completed in a timely and thorough manner.
- Partner with HR leaders across the organization to develop and implement policies and procedures that support standardization and improved compliance with local, state, and federal laws, while improving efficiency and effectiveness of the organization. Provide change management leadership to the site throughout business changes.
- Manage and develop Plant HR team; ensure expectations and objectives are established annually. Leverage performance management, compensation, and development tools to drive continuous improvement in HR team capabilities.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Please send your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Please mention the position applied for in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Qualification||Bachelors/Masters in HR|
|Experience||5 - 7 Years|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Fertilizer Manufacturer|