Required Instrument Technician
Posted 4 years ago
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct tasks related with maintenance and operations team.
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance programs.
- Conduct instrumentation evaluation and troubleshooting for electrical, pneumatic, electronic as well as programmable logic control (PLC) systems.
- Ensure to commission instrumentation effective following with repair and replacement.
- Conduct test related to functional performance on instrumentation as needed by facility changes.
- Involve in evaluation of instrument performance to identify optimization and enhancement opportunities.
- Ensure conformance with environmental and safety requirements commensurate with executing required instrument maintenance or replacement activities.
- Maintain and update awareness of modifications to regulatory needs related to conduct of maintenance and construction of instrument.
- Ensure to interpret and suitably use ISA and CSA codes along with API installation practices and standards.
- Comply with classification and prioritization system for completion of work order.
- Assist planning plus operations staff to identify skills and resource needed to complete planning and reactive work activities.
- Comply with every approved operation and maintenance procedures.
- Perform with maintenance planners as schedule work load.
- Conduct on-going aseptic maintenance and clean room area.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Chemicals, Manufacturing|
|Qualification||DAE Electrical / Electronics, Computer literate|
|Experience||Fresh or 1 Year|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Reputable Multinational Chemical Company|