iOS Application Engineer, Payment Systems
Company Description: Payment related services including Pay, Edy, Point Card, Check and Wallet. Our mission is to create cashless payment solutions in order to realize a lively, connected society where customers and retailers empower each other.
This position is in charge of iOS/Android applications development for consumers and stores of Pay. Day-to-day work is all system-related tasks, such as planning, development, and maintenance. You need to collaborate with other departments, such as those in charge of server side application and other services, which requires a high level of communication skills. Many projects are in progress to improve the convenience of the service. You are expected to do advanced scheduling, merging, and release planning to take into account the release timing of these development projects. And also you can feel the diversity because we are an international team.
Mobile Application Engineer for iOS Application Development.
Execute each development project with good quality in a timely manner.
- Design, develop and test iOS applications. (Including Quality control).
- Review Deliverables at each (Design, code, test cases, etc.).
- Plan and Execute project release with minimal
- Investigation and Trouble shooting.
Lead engineering team:
- Discover issues, includes not only tangible but also potential, in development organizations and improvement
- Market trend surveys and proposals for the introduction of cutting-edge
- Select and propose a sustainable
- Coach and train young
- Experience in mobile application development cycles such as system requirements definition, basic design, manufacturing, and
- Experience with Git or other repository
- Experience with Unit test and UI
- English (Business Level).
- Experience of development iOS app using agent, observer, block/closure.
- Experience with SDKs, MVC, MVVM or the other design pattern.
- Experience with Protocol Oriented Programming（POP)..
- Experience of the iOS framework Foundation, UIKit, CoreLocation, UserNotifications Networking, Core Animation, Security, XCTest ).
- Experience of memory management (ARC/MRC).
- Experience in microservices
- Experience of mini-applications (mini-program).
- Experience in developing systems for Fintech (Especially electronic payment service).
- Experience of Test
- Experience in developing and operating services used by large-scale
- Experience using Atlassian collaboration tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.).
- Management experience of
- More than 5 years of system development
- More than 3 years of experience in developing and operating Objcective C or
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in computer science/software engineering or equivalent experience.
- Annual Salary including bonus ranges between USD $65,342 to $98,103
Please send your CVs in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Experience||5 - 7 Years|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Salary||USD $65,342 to $98,103 (Per annum)|