- Preparation, evaluation and submission of Admin Budget to the Management.
- To ensure the timely submission of different financial and administrative reports and implementation on regular basis.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the daily Office Management and Administration e.g. Office supervision, Time keeping, transportation/vehicles management.
- Inventory of assets and materials control
- Security and safety management of the facility and its staff
- Purchases for entire company as per the approved budgets.
- Management of domestic and International air travel & hotel accommodation arrangements.
- Fleet management
- Keeping tabs on expenses
- Dealing with different Govt. Civic agencies for various administrative issues.
- Dealing with Leading Insurance Companies for General Insurance of Assets.
- Manages all human resources related activities including recruitment, compensation, career development, performance measurement, training and personnel affairs.
- Manages the human resources planning process to determine the Company’s long-term staffing needs through discussing the personnel needs with department managers and prepares personnel forecasts to plan employment needs.
- Manages the human resources budget preparation for the Company, and reviews human resources plans.
- Ex-Army officer will be preferred
Please share your resume in MS word format at
|Experience||6 to 8 years of relevant|
|Number of Positions||1|