- Assist CFO in:
- Strategic planning, and formulating long-term business plans.
- Financial reporting and coordination with external and internal auditors.
- Designing, maintaining and documenting systems of internal control to support financial records.
- Ensuring compliance of fiscal regulations applicable to the business unit.
- Prepare financial reports for management review and analyze insurance coverage, taxes, real estate holdings and other Company assets.
- Analyze financial information to forecast business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Supervise costing and budgeting function of the business unit and develop/produce annual budget document & update monthly rolling forecast.
- Monitor performance of budgetary control functions through updated follow-up.
- Liaise with auditors/tax consultants and ensure timely publication of auditors report & various tax returns.
- Act as financial advisor to plant management in Plant related projects and expenses
- Manage Payroll of the business unit in coordination with CFO and Head of HR
- Manage financial aspects of the Plant housing colony.
- Other tasks assigned from time to time.
Please share your resume in MS Word format at
|Experience||5 years relevant experience|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Position Based In||Heripur Hazara|
|Client Details||Fertilizer Manufacturing|