Marketing manager is responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of a brand or the products that company sells.
Typically, marketing managers employed to attract more customers to buy from the company and to raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns. They will also analyze the types of customers that a company wants and how to attract them and figure out ways for the company to better serve the customers they already have. They will also ensure that the company sees a good return on money invested in marketing activities.
- Responsible for overall marketing function including brand management.
- Responsible to manage advertisements, Photo shoots, ATL & BTL activities.
- Collaboration with branding agencies.
- Oversee digital marketing.
- Responsible for overall company’s marketing budget.
- ROI and other financial metrics for marketing.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Manage the teams positively to get productive outcomes.
Proven working experience as a Marketing Manager or relevant experience – Managing overall marketing – Conventional + Digital.
- Creativity and commercial awareness with excellent communication and people skills.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Vendor Management & Stake holder management
- Good Communication & Team management skills
Please share your resume in MS word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
|Job Category||Apparel / Fashion|
|Qualification||Minimum Graduate, Masters will be preferred|
|Experience||8 to 10 years of relevant Experience|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Apparel / Fashion|