- Plan, prioritize, supervise, review and assist within purchasing of items including the technical and specialized procurement of supplies, materials and services for all departments.
- Recommend and assist in the implementation of goals and objectives of your department; establish schedules and methods for providing fast, accurate & high quality purchasing services to departments; implement policies and procedures to eliminate un-necessary paper work or delays in services.
- Implement policies, procedures and practices of purchasing and contract vendors.
- Participate in the selection of staff with HR department; provide or coordinate staff training; work with employees to correct deficiencies; implement discipline procedures.
- Prepare various reports on operations its purchasing and cost occurred
- Confer with department representatives to determine purchasing requirements and bid specifications.
- Coordinate and participate in development of bid specifications; solicit and analyze bids; recommend the award of bid contracts to suppliers
- Analyze and evaluate the cost, quality and suitability of supplies, services, materials, and equipment against specifications with the concern department’s Head and assist in forecasting future needs for each department purchasing needs
- Coordinate purchasing services with all departments and divisions and with outside agencies; interpret policies and procedures related to purchasing.
- Review and process contracts and purchase orders or oversee the process it self
- Make recommendations and process change orders.
- Establish schedules and methods for providing purchasing services;
- Maintain contact and negotiate with vendors; keep informed of new products; develop new sources of supply; evaluate vendor performance.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
- All financial aspects of store and procurement will be coordinated with the CFO.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Financial Services|
|Qualification||Graduate, Masters will be preferred|
|Experience||5 year working experience in the same capacity|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Financial Services|