Candidate must have tax advisory experience and strong grip over all tax matters. He would also be responsible for compliance & advisory services covering income tax, sales tax and withholding tax.
- Up to date knowledge in matters related to, Income tax, Sales tax, Excise duty and CVT.
- Preparing and attending the appeals before commissioner and applet tribunal.
- Efficiently manage the tax audit process initiated by the tax
- Preparation of filing of returns and statements with the tax
- Attending the notices received from tax authorities.
- Assisting in obtaining the tax exemptions and tax refunds.
- Knowledge of Provincial Laws
- Any other task as assigned by the Management from time to time.
Please share your resume in MS word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please mention the position applied for in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|CA / CA Finalist
|5 - 6 years
|Number of Positions