- Preparation and implementation of Preventive maintenance, Predictive maintenance and Proactive maintenance plans in required areas.
- Preparation of annual budget proposals for items necessary for smooth working of concerned section and monitoring the budget and store consumptions to optimum level.
- To ensure proper record of movable & immovable assets of concerned area.
- Control of overtime to minimum possible level with properly planned maintenance activities.
- Evaluation and arrangements of required spare parts and fixing optimum re-order levels of spares and general store items in concerned sections where required.
- To maintain liaison with the respective OEM for trouble shooting of the problem in sections where required.
- Ensuring safe working conditions as per HSE policies and full compliance of QMS, EMS and OH&S procedures.
- To perform other related functions that may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
6 – 8 years of experience of maintenance.
B.Sc Mechanical Engineering
Send your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Fertilizer, Manufacturing|
|Qualification||B.Sc Mechanical Engineering|
|Experience||6 to 8 years of relevant Experience|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Manufacturing Concern|
|Gender||Any (Male Preferred)|