- Operational Risk identification, mitigation, monitoring
- Co-ordinate and improve operational risk management within departments
- Review all Internal & External Audit reports to extract relevant risk & control information for use in reporting and remediation.
- Monitor and act on any KPI / KRI adverse trends that arise
- Monitor resolution of all associated Internal Audit recommendations post audit issues
- Assess compliance with policies and procedures in the departmental units, with emphasis to controls
- Track and analyze incidences of frauds (successful and attempted) identify causes and implement with respective units comprehensive measures to close loopholes.
- Business processes and policies reviews
- Working with Business units within the Bank to establish, maintain and suggest for continuous improvement in risk management capabilities.
- Coordinating Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) framework across the various Business and Support units.
- Ensure sufficient follow through on management actions to mitigate risks identified
- Ensure Continuous risk identification and assessment program through timely completion of RCSA & ORM returns
- Collect and collate Operational risk and Compliance risk MIs for management reviews
- Champion documentation of inter departmental SLAs during quality assurance reviews.
- Review key outsourcing arrangements for the bank in line with CBK outsourcing guidelines.
- Review of program and tools to ensure they are updated.
Apply at email@example.com
|Experience||2+ years relevant experience|
|Number of Positions||1|