Operations Manager Thatta
Posted 4 years ago
- Manages operations of station in assigned geographical area.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for monitoring station activities, such as operation, expenditures, progress reports etc., in order to inform senior management of current status of station activities.
- Participate in policy/SOP formulation In his area of responsibilities
- Advise Head of EMS in all matters concerning his area of responsibilities
- Plans and delivers the C&C and Operations routine service delivery as per the company policy
- Ensure the 24/7 smooth business conduct of C&C in line with agreed protocols of Pro QA:
- Responsible for the managing of station, ensuring stock, Fleet, logistics, I.T. and merchandising are synchronized in a timely manner and management of new station opening processes.
- Undertaking of special projects relating to new station openings and events on an as and when required basis.
- Identify ‘key’ talent/fast track individuals within the business to provide future succession planning to meet the requirements and selection for the new station teams.
- Full line and performance management accountability of the Station Supervisor within the region.
- Working with team, ensuring the coordination of station layout, station opening records and initial opening stock.
- Analyze station budgets to identify needs and/or reductions, and may allocate operating budgets funds.
- Monitors cash flows, operation performance, inventory control, cash service receipts and operating records.
- Ensures compliance with established security and record keeping procedures and practices.
- Measure and monitor operation performance through KPI’s and commercial reports.
- Provide induction and initial training to new members of staff and ensure constant evaluation of the employee knowledge in terms of Brand Awareness, service knowledge and service skills.
- Manage staffing and key functioning of EMS Operations taking action in areas required.
- Any other task assigned by the Senior Manager EMS.
- Ensure the 24/7 seamless business conduct of field operations as per the agreed parameters
- Ensure employee’s attendance and fulfill training, development needs for grooming of his team
- Ensuring Compliance of Clinical indicators (Aspirin, Analgesia, and Tranexamic Acid & CPR in Cardiac Arrest.
- Clinical governance and audits
- Ensure ISO requirement and Compliance.
- Reviewing of Response forms, identifying the training needs and providing guideline of standard procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team building skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Good leadership skills.
- Be honest, humble & respectful
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Positive attitude
Apply now at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Experience||5 Years in operations in a reputable organization|
|Number of Positions||1|