Organizational Development & Talent Manager
Posted 1 year ago
The incumbent is responsible for:
- Organizational Culture Development
- Organizational Structure
- Talent Acquisition
- Performance Management
- Potential Assessment
- Succession Planning
- Training & Development
- Employee Engagement
- MTO Program
- Career/Talent Development (PIP/PDP)
- Employee Surveys
- HR Metrics
- Extensive knowledge of skills development and capacity building strategies.
- Advanced proficiency in office and business administration software.
- Exceptional interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills.
- Superb analytical and time-management skills.
- Master’s degree in organizational psychology, organizational development, or business administration preferred.
Please send your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Human Resources, Manufacturing|
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Gender||Any (Female Preferred)|