Posted 1 year ago
To develop, maintain and trouble shoot PHP applications and related database.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Oracle Express – Advantage.
- Knowledge of Red Had Linux.
- Knowledge of Windows.
- Know-how of Server based Machines.
At least 2 years relevant experience.
Bachelors in Computer Science.
Apply at email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Automobile, Manufacturing|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Manufacturing Concern|