Project Director Required
Posted 3 years ago
Our client a reputed name in renewable energy is looking to hire Project Director to be based in Islamabad (preferred).
The Project Director will be responsible for overall management of the project including liaising with the Management, coordinating and leading internal & external teams; supervising members of the project team; and overseeing project implementation, financial and administrative oversight, reporting, and monitoring and evaluation of the project.
- Provides strategic leadership and technical, operational, financial, and managerial leadership for successful implementation of project activities.
- Ensures that the program is technically sound, evidence-based, and consistent with customer and relevant stakeholders’ priorities.
- Provides oversight of program implementation including all activities, outputs, and outcomes related to project management and administration, including reporting, budget development and monitoring, financial transactions, execution of project plans, and project performance.
- Oversees the selection and training of qualified program staff, assigning clear roles and responsibilities, providing effective supervision, and managing performance to ensure efficient operations.
- Ensures the project produces the specified results in the work-plan(s) to the required standard of quality and within the timeline and budget parameters.
- Oversees budget pipeline development and budget monitoring.
- Conducts periodic reviews to ensure accountability of all project activities as well as the accurate and timely reporting of financial deliverables and obligations.
- Ensures that the project progresses in accordance to its contractual obligations and complies with local regulations and internal organizational policies.
- Develops a detailed implementation plan in line with the agreed scope and resources.
- Oversees development of a monitoring and evaluation plan for the successive phases of the project to capture project performance and results.
- A proven track record of project/ programme management of more than 12 years
- Have successfully delivered multiple large scale and complex projects in Energy Sector, ideally in Solar Power
- Excellent Problem solving, communication & interpersonal skills.
- Result oriented and customer focused.
- Ability to lead project managers and sub-teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Budget management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Leadership skills
- Big-picture thinking and vision
- Attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills
Please share your resume in MS Word format at email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
|Job Category||Renewable Energy|
|Qualification||Advanced degree (minimum, Master’s degree) in Electrical Engineering field from an accredited university + Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred + Additional QHSE certifications will be a plus|
|Experience||12-16 years of experience in a position managing multiple mega scale projects. Foreign experience is a plus.|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Renewable Energy|