Project Initiation and planning:
- Creating a Project Plan: To Identify the project timeline, including the phases of the project, the tasks to be performed, and possible constraints.
- Estimating budget: and to create a financial plan use cost estimates to determine how much to spend on the project to get the maximum return on investment.
- Gathering Resources: To Build Functional Team, seeking proposal from multiple contractor(s) including civil and mechanical and make sure vendor selection in line with the global policies and as per defined selection criteria of the company.
- Document Approvals: To obtain approval from regulatory bodies (Layout & design approvals and preparation of contract with the help of company’s legal representative).
- Equipment’s and tools: To perform DQ, IQ, PQ which must be according to the projects and as per required standards.
- Responsible for project feasibility, Inspect and analyze construction, structural design vetting, provide technical support and correspondence with Local and Foreign project management team.
- Deeply implicate in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 & cGMP Audit.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the project design documents provide by management/architect and convey the same to contractors/subcontractor.
- To design project in line with Electrical, Mechanical and HVAC related requirement by coordinating with engineering team.
- Prepare and present monthly status of Capital and Projects details to Managing Director & all site Leadership team.
- Ensuring the applications of Global EHS Standards and practices in Engineering.
- To assist in providing administrative and technical functions on construction projects including scheduling, subcontract coordination, cost engineering, and general project administration.
Skills & competencies:
Person should have sound knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD (2D & 3D), cGMP Standards, manufacturing software and hands on knowledge on ERP. Person should be fully acquainted with plant /pharma construction related functions with good analytical skills.
Pharmaceutical/ Hygiene / Medical Devices / Plant Construction related experience is must
- Monthly Progress update in steering committee.
- Quarterly meeting face to face outside Pakistan with Global Experts and Karachi team members
Please share your resume in MS Word format at
|Qualification||BE / ME|
|Experience||8 to 10 years of relevant Experience|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Position Based In||Karachi|