- Supervises the work of HR department.
- Maintains candidate applications database for quick replacements.
- Ensures that employee records (personnel files, contracts, health/medical, training and leave record) are kept up to-date.
- Supervises the attendance process for payroll and all other payments to staff.
- Conducts exit interviews and ensure timely settlement of dues to all separated employees.
- Ensures that all employees are timely registered with Insurance Companies, EOBI and Social Security Institutions. Handles issues pertaining to above and prepare contribution payments and claims.
- Handles staff grievances and report serious matters/issues to Head of HR & Admin.
- Provides assistance to Head of HR & Admin in the implementation of HR programs, procedures.
- Prepares monthly/yearly financial reports for Head of HR review as required by Finance department.
- Coordinates training sessions with concerned department heads/supervisors.
- Conducts orientation for new staff.
- Undertakes any other duty assigned by Management.
Please share your resume in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
|Experience||6 to 8 years of relevant Experience|
|Number of Positions||1|