- Implement and maintain enterprise wide Information Security Management System (ISMS) and its related policies & procedures.
- Promote and facilitate embedding enterprise wide Information security awareness culture, including related staff training, tools and ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data in organization.
- Analysis and assessment of critical IT incidents and root cause analysis for all high severity incidents.
- Development of Cyber Security Action Plan and reporting of incidents of high severity to the senior management.
- Development of security procedures and Vulnerability Assessment programs.
- Assessment of Information security risk regarding new and substantially changed application/software.
- Evaluation and testing of Operating System (OS) updates and changes supplied by vendors, prior to installation.
- Assist HOD for, ISO 27001 and any other relevant certifications and compliance / audits.
- Any other responsibility assigned by Head of Department.
- Communication, teamwork, flexibility and adaptability.
- Proactive, proficient, ability to work under high pressure.
- Staying relevant with latest developments in Information/Cyber Security.
Please share your resume in MS Word format at Jobs@hcspak.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
|Job Category||Financial Services|
|Qualification||Minimum Graduate with relevant certification(s) such as ISO / CISA / CISM etc.|
|Experience||Minimum 3-5 years working experience in relevant field|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Financial Services|