- Prepare customers’ bills and mail to customers.
- Review invoices to identify any errors before invoice delivery.
- Compile and maintain documents and records of all billings.
- Process and monitor bills related credit memos.
- Initiate and establish new procedures in billing tasks.
- Improvise existing billing procedures to avoid recurrence of errors.
- Update all billing procedures.
- Monitor online payments, credit card or bank transfer payments.
- Handle billing inquiries from the customers.
- Manage aged bills and inform customers regarding payments.
- Maintain and update customers’ database.
- Prepare monthly or periodic reports of all billings.
- Assist the accounts department in preparing account statements and financial reports.
- As a collections/arrears/debt recovery officer you will be responsible for recovering outstanding debt from our customers
- Review accounts that are behind on their payments to determine appropriate action
- Contact customers to collect overdue payments
- Answer customer enquiries
- Adhere to appropriate timescales and regulatory requirements to ensure rehabilitation of customer accounts
- Achieve monthly targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Liaise with sales and operation teams to resolve customer queries/complaints
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Excellent numeric skills
- Able to follow processes and recommend improvements
- Computer literate including a good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Please share your resume in MS Word format at:
|Experience||Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role|
|Number of Positions||1|