Manage proactive business planning activities and projects. Coordinate with product and channel managers for highly complex, time sensitive market research projects. Ensure collaborative review of analysis and reports with key stakeholders to get broader and deeper perspective on issues and findings. Plan and facilitate meetings with key stakeholders.
- Develop statistical, financial models and budgeting ePay business
- Establish metrics to measure business performance, and develops process for identifying and addressing budget vs actual cost and revenue gaps
- Planning and monitoring of KPI targets and performance indicators
- Responsible for developing business and SBP reports in close coordination with stakeholders in a timely manner
- Developing modules for recurring analysis of transactional trends for all different channels and interfaces
- Liaise to develop business plans and proactively identify new business opportunities
- Conduct detailed and advanced analyses of new and existing businesses covering a variety of areas including financial modelling, pricing, ROI analysis, revenue optimization, and product performance.
- Conduct in-depth research on competitors of relevant industries for financial performance, transaction trend of features and advantages.
- Documentation of product papers, product program guide and processes
- Prepare management presentations in coordination with the teams and head of DFS
- Tracking of ongoing projects and preparing updates for management
- Assist in developing business strategies for products working closely with the head of DFS
- Excellent Analytical Skills – Expertise on analytical tools and methods
- Excellent presentation Skills – Expertise on presentation tools and PowerPoint
- Expertise to create financial business plans
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to deliver in quick time
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Financial Services|
|Qualification||Graduate (Business or Computer Science)|
|Experience||Minimum 3 Years’ experience in business planning and analytics|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Financial Services|