- Manage activities of annual general and extraordinary general meetings (AGM & EGM)
- Arrange meetings of Board of Directors and guide respective secretaries of BOD Committee in conducting respective meetings.
- Ensure adherence to SECP filing requirements with respect to governance aspects and maintain key corporate documents and records like statutory registers & books.
- Act as first portal of information for contracts and resolutions.
- Assess legal documents of the Company and ensure legal protection.
- Review all Agreements/ Contracts to analyze and identify recurring disputed matters on defaults/ disputes and strengthen relevant contract clauses to preempt future liabilities.
- Work closely with CEO and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Prepared to undertake significant and ongoing professional development in order to stay current with a rapidly changing field.
- Perform any other task as assigned by the Management.
- Knowledge of corporate governance/ secretary-ship.
- Legal knowledge and experience.
- Skills to fulfil the strategic as well as traditional roles of company secretary.
- Presentation, analytical and drafting skills.
Please share your resume in MS Word format at email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
|Experience||8 to 10 years of relevant Experience|
|Number of Positions||1|