- 24/7 Voice Network Operations with proactive monitoring & reporting Voice network elements, traffic graphs & statistical reports. Through different platforms i.e. NGN, SBC’s, C4, C5 MSCs, media gateways etc.
- Provisioning, Interconnect Setup readiness, Testing, Routing Management, & live traffic commencement over TDM/IP interconnects after CDR reconciliation.
- Coordinate with Site engineers, LDI operation team, cross functional departments & also provide proper remote (on-site, if needed) assistance for troubleshooting & restoration of links timely to maintain the benchmark levels. i.e. ASR, ACD, PDD, NER and ensure seamless customer traffic termination as per respective LCR.
- Ensure benchmark service for the customers to ensure 99.5% voice system uptime, do follow up with partners/cross functional department/support aggressively.
- Complete the fault diagnostics process through traces & other tools and fix it customer’s complaints.
- Give hand over to next shift engineer with proper updates (routing, testing & provisioning summary) and inform on groups as well.
- Coordination with Customers/Providers via call, Skype, WhatsApp and Email.
- Customer Deployment & on-site maintenance.
- Monitoring and escalation of E1’s on MGWs and IP interconnects.
- Ensure Voice Network system uptime 99.5% & QoS up to benchmark level.
- Take corrective & preventive measures.
- Ensure excellence in customer’s ticket handling.
- Working experience in a relevant environment, VoIP Protocols SIP, H.323, MGCP, Megaco, SS7, NGN, SBC’s wholesale VoIP, IP Telephony, Call Center/IT and Networks will be considered.
- Experience of manage and troubleshooting of IP Telephony, Asterisk, Linux issues.
- Monitoring, reporting, analysis troubleshooting of Wholesale VoIP carriers issues.
- Ability to manage and maintain VoIP switches and servers environment.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting of VoIP issues handling, SIP trace & network analysis.
- Monitoring, Reporting, Deployment of VoIP devices and troubleshooting.
- Must be able to work & close sales deals independently.
Please share your application in MS word format at:
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Service Industry, Telecommunication|
|Qualification||Bachelors in Telecommunication Engineering|
|Experience||4-6 Years relevant working experience|
|Number of Positions||3|