- Ensure timely validation of analytical methods of new and existing products.
- Search internet/ authentic books and contact with related professionals for phytochemistry of products.
- Prepare on-time pharmacological models and assays.
- Contact with research institutes for joint research ventures related to Phytochemistry.
- Attend any other job assigned or delegated by the Head of R&D.
- Arrangement of reference standards.
- Record keeping of all data & chemicals.
Please share your resume in MS Word format
|Qualification||Pharm-D from a reputed university|
|Experience||2 to 3 years of relevant Experience|
|Number of Positions||1|